Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Topic1
I study so hard. Because its necessary for my future. Every day I try to make worth of my life.I learn a lot of things but I try to learn hard for one course. have been learning English since I was a child, but I didn’t learn much.feel depressed because of this.But I read a lot and ask people to improve my English.I accomplish whether it meets my needs.I wake up in the morning to memorize word, sentence and watch foreign movies and listen to music.  Then I go to my class and during my free time I sit in a library.After my school I translate words to improve my English.Because when I translate words there are many unknown words and there are many new words.Some English words has lots of meaning.It depends on the article.When I translate my major course, I focus hard and I save it.
Topic 2
  I want to travel Korea. Korea is suitable place for studying.. When compare to others Korea has  many scholarships. And tuition fee is acceptable.Advantage is we can work and study at the same time.Our major class has Korean program.If someone get the Korean program he/she will graduate with 2 diplomas including Mongolian and Korean.I didn’t study abroad because of my family.But I think I will study in masters degree.Because their education program is very good.And it has good study environment.Communication between teachers and students are amazing. It will be a miracle if I graduate there.
Topic3
1. I’d like to tell you about somebody I met online a couple of weeks ago. This person lives in another country and we met in a WE chat group. We were there to practice speaking English.There were about six of us at the time. There was one person in particular that I thought was very interesting, and she spoke very good English, so I asked to chat with her after the session and that’s when we really chatted a lot and got to know each other a little better. She was from Japan and she was a student, her name was Inga. For me she was very interesting because her life is very different from mine. I have two sisters, but I don’t really spend that much time with them, but this girl was definitely interesting to chat to.She is a student at university, doing a Masters Degree in Business Administration, which is sort of similar to what I would like to do in the future. We first started chatting because we have a common interest – salsa dancing. For me it’s the most natural thing in the world because my mother was a dance teacher so I grew up learning all different types of dance and salsa was always one of my favorites. Inga is taking salsa lessons in her hometown, her teacher is from somewhere in Cuba, I can’t remember the name of the city, but he’s a professional dancer and also gives classes in a dance school. We spent quite some time discussing different steps and techniques- it was fun.




Topic4
There are people who has positive energy that he/she can earn respects from others.When I be with my sister I learn a lot of things.She is an amazing person.When I talk to my sister on the phone even she is not beside I get energy from her when I stressed or depressed. I wanted to be just like my sister maybe because she is the eldest daughter.My sister understands me every time. And she supports my dreams and desires.When my mother not around my sister can be just like my mother. After she graduated she became a teacher.She is very educated because she studied in many countries and graduated. Now she is a teacher with doctor degree.I want to study abroad like my sister.When I think about it my sister is brilliant woman.
Topic 5
My favourite family event is most certainly . Thanksgiving, which is celebrated. Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday. Actually, everyday should be a day of Thanksgiving. My family loves to celebrate this holiday.It is a yearly tradition for our family to gather at my grandma's house for Thanksgiving. I always look forward to this event. My cousins and other family members that I do not get to see often are there.My grandma and other family members prepare a big meal. Everyone loves my grandma's mashed potatoes. We also have rolls, dressing, cranberry sauce, and yams. Then, for dessert we have fresh pumpkin pie with whipped cream. Before we eat everyone always gathers around the table and someone says the blessing.Thanksgiving is always a good time of fellowship and bonding for my family. We usually watch some of the parade on television or a football game.  You can see why this is a favorite tradition for me and my family. I wish we could do it more often.
Topic 6
We usually do not watch TV programs that we not like and since we have lots of channels to pick from, we change the channel as soon as we find that this is not an interesting program. But sometimes we have to watch the program that other people are watching and we do not have control on the channel changing and thus we often watch programs that we do not like at all, one such program was a talk show that I recently watched. This was a talk show on our national TV channel UBS say the name of a TV channel Funny time and apart from the host, there were two political figures who came from 2 opposite parties. Since this is a famous TV channel, I am sure a good number of people watched it. I watched it at a friend’s house when I was sitting in their drawing room and my friend’s uncle was watching and controlling the TV channels.  The talk show was about a sensitive national issue and the starting was interesting as the host of the program discussed in details about the program and later on asked some interesting questions to the two guests. After 5 minutes or so, I got an impression that the talk show was a scam and with this programme the Government is trying to give some misleading facts to the viewers. The two guests started attacking each other and showed abominable attitude to each other. That was so surprising that respectable people like them can behave so abhorrently. The program went on and I found that I was completely irritated to see such type of behaviours from our national leaders and the feelings that this was a scam gave me nausea.+




No comments:

Post a Comment