Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Answer 25
My name is Odontsetseg. I have completed Radio Communication Engeering at school of Information Communication Technology . My family members four. It includes father , mother and sister. I came here in  self – respect to join in your company to give me an opportunity to show my perfect result.
 2.What are your strengths?
My strengths are good in communication skills , capacity to convince the people , hard working and quick learner.
 3.What are your weaknesses?
My weakness is I try make a complete  and perfect things.
I m hard worker and really want to work for this company. I’ve what it takes to solve problems and the job. 
I really enjoyed working for my previous company and appreciated the great people and overall atmosphere . As my time in that position drew to a close , I gave this question lot of thought. 6.Why are you leaving your present job?
I found myself bored with the work and looking for more challenges . I am an excellent employe and I didn’t want my unhappiness to have any inpect on the job I was doing for my employer. 
My work style is extremely flexible – working on so many different projects requires me to be adaptive. In general, I try to work on one project at a time, working as quickly but efficiently as possible to achieve the highest results. All of my projects require collaboration, so I use the team environment to check for errors. I am a perfectionist and a driven worker, and I think my clear communication skills allow me to bring out the best in any team, in any project.
My ideal job is  friendly  , fast paced available to learning new things , challenging and of course opportunity  for career advancement.
9. What salary are you seeking?
I’d be looking in the range of minimum 400 to maximum 700 roughly figures  . But as I said  , salary is less important to me than finding the right job position . If it is fine with you , I’d rather hold off o giving exact figures until I find out more about the rale.
10. What are you looking for in terms of career development? 
I hope the someday be able to manage my own team and lead project on my own , but my short term  goals are to quickly earn new responsibilities as I use my skills to prove I deserve the challenge. If you I have a specific career gaol  , you can go ahead and name it . If you don’t you can use an answer like the one above . One things to note however is that if your hiring manage is currently in the role that you hope to pursue.
11. What's the most important thing you learned in school? 
The most important thing I learned was to accept and respond to feedback the critique I received from peers and professors greatly  my with . It was  challenging to present my wore to others and hear their opinions about it , I quickly realized that we  their comments were positive or high lighted needed improvement’s the intent was to help me become more capable and effective . 
12. Why did you choose your major?  
I choose my major , I researched my options I looked into the obvious factors , salary , development and demand . Radio communication are becoming increasingly popular and highly needed.
13. Tell me about your proudest achievement ?
My proudest accomplishment would have to be when I helped develop a new technique at my last job. With the help of my supervisor and a couple other coworkers we came up with a new technique.
14. What kind of personality do you work best with and why?
I am comfortable with everyone around me. I customize myself to the people . I talking to I also enjoy interacting with new people . And best I’m also a good listener.
15.How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
I’m focused on developing my technical skills so I can pursue an interest in programming in the future , particularly  since a lot of the knowledge . I pick up will benefit me professionally as well.
16.What kind of goals would you have in mind if you got this job? 
I worked in it , I found that I needed to concentrate  on my time management skills in order to finish with in the time limit I had set. 
17.What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?   
I make great use of reminders on mu personal planner.  I will probably enter anywhere from three to five or even as many as ten in a single work day . It keeps my day on schedule and ensures I do not forget any task.
18. Was there a person in your career who really made a difference? 
The person who made the biggest difference in my career was my mother. She to     me to better my self  and showed me the , importance of contineed education even in the workplace . She really helped me set goals and them go through and achieve them . Even in a short time she really made  a difference. 
19. Who has impacted you most in your career and how? 
I was fresh out of university , eager to learn . I was lucky my first work was an amazing . There directly fought me about the time I really respected. I learned so much indirectly . There was  the perfect example of how you can effectively run a team . I picked up leadership skills.
20.Have you ever been on a team where someone was not pulling their own weight? How did you handle it? 
When I was in college, we had to write these case analysis reports that showed how we would plan solutions to different production problems. During one assignment, we had a student who simply stopped coming to class. At first, it seemed like that would slow us down, but once we broke down the extra work it actually streamlined our process. It was just a matter of giving the right tasks to the right people, and I was happy to be able to help sort that out.
21.What attracted you to this company? 
The hiring RCE is looking for some one who will fit in at the company and enjoy working there.
22.What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome? 
My last project was to pull together a working group to analyze find ways to streamline our supply options at the small Mobicom company I worked at.
23. What are three positive things your last boss would say about you?  
At my last job, I had a strong reputation as the knowledgeable employee. I had the book memorized and people would almost use me as an encyclopedia. I also never had any trouble meeting time restraints. I was never late or missed a deadline. Of course, I think my boss would also bring up that I was great with the customers as well.
24. List five words that describe your character. 
The five words that I feel best describe me are resilient, ambitious, optimistic, determined and humble. I was the first person in my family to go to college, and along with their support, these personality traits really helped me get through school and appreciate the opportunities I’ve been given. I feel that they would help me succeed in this job as well.
25.Why do you want this job?
I want this job because it emphasizes sales and marketing, two of my greatest skill sets. In my previous job, I increased sales by 15% in what was at the time considered a flat industry. I know I could bring my ten years of sales and marketing experience to this company, and help you continue your years of growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment